Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday's Song I Cannot Stop Listening To!


And now I present to you a new special feature,
well actually, the first special feature,
here on Dr. Velociraptor Diaries (which I think I might change for anyone who actually reads this!)
I think the title is pretty self explanatory, but every Thursday, I'll tell you the song that is currently stuck in my head, in hopes that it will get stuck in yours!
Sooo, for my first song, I really, really love it, and I didn't even watch American Idol.
It's seriously awesome, so if you haven't heard it, make sure you click play!
P.S. I really am going to try harder posting stuff, things have been crazy busy here, but hopefully they are starting to die down, but yea keep checking and I start getting this thing rolling!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment